Sunday 23 June 2013

If looks could kill!


Enough said?!

I am finding it harder and harder to have any time to myself just lately. Work has exploded with a vengeance,  after months of twiddling my thumbs, I now have no time to twiddle anything! Much less, get out and about and look at wildlife. Consequently, I am saying "Adieu" for a while. I may pop back if I find time for my hobby and I will continue to visit others blogs, but until then, I wish to thank you all for your continued patronage to this humble site.

I may see you on the other side.

6 comments:

  1. Hi John Sorry to hear you are not going to blogger at present but I suppose it is good to have work. All the best and I hope you will look into my post when you have time. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. John. It's been a pleasure to follow your blog and wildlife exploits. I know from past experience how other pressures, including work, can disrupt ones hobbies.

    Take care and hope to see you back sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck John. Hope the work keeps coming in for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss your posts John, but I understand all about 'life' getting in the way at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One has to put one's work first but it's a shame how it gets in the way of one's hobbies, isn't it?
    Bazza’s Blog ‘To Discover Ice’ is back. Click here for thrills!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my humble blog.